House of Langre
Although the House of Langre in Liérganes has suffered many notable reformations since it was built in 1650, it still answers to classicist rules. The ground floor has segmental arches, supported by Tuscan pillars. In the top floor, separated by a fascia, two coats of arms can be seen with the arms of Langre, Mercadillo and Miera, and of Rañada Rubalcaba.
The last reformation elevated the eaves that once held a coffer, a typical addition from between the 18th and 19th centuries.