Palace of Fuentes Pila
This is a large house of mountain architecture and located next to the parochial church is the Town Hall of Puente Viesgo. It was designed in 1928 by the co-author of the Royal Palace of La Magdalena, Sir Javier González de Riancho. The house has two storeys plus a tower, with a large doorway in the main facade preceded by three arches. The ornamentation stands out, particularly the emblem and the forged iron balconies, with features typical of palace construction from between 17th and 18th centuries.